Thank you! Your content download information has been emailed to you and you can find it in your PublishForProsperity account. In the meantime, check this out...
EXTREMELY LIMITED Private Label Offer Now Available: Massive Package of Self-Improvement Content for Your Blog, to Grow Your List, for Your Products for Sale and More
This Special Offer Available for a Short Time Only
Over the years, we've published a TON of self-improvement done-for-you content for our customers. It's evergreen content that anyone would be proud to share with their audience, so we've dug into our archives and put together a massive package of personal development content for you, at an amazing price.
But you've got to grab this one NOW because after this sale is done, ALL this content goes back in the archive and it will no longer be available for sale.
Here's a Quick Overview of What's Included:
- 12 Ready-to-Publish Reports on Hot Self-Improvement Topics. Just brand them and monetize them how you'd like:
- A Disorganized Procrastinator's Guide to Time Management & Getting Organized (3,938 words / 10 images)
- Dropped the Ball on Your New Year's Resolution?: How to Get Back on the Health Track (3,315 words)
- It's In You: Developing Your Entrepreneurial Mindset (4,291 words)
- Your No Nonsense Guide to Effective Leadership Skills (3,533 words / 4 images)
- The Power of Living in the Now (4,266 words)
- Relaxing Designs: The Mandala Coloring Book (24 designs)
- 10-Minute Meditation for Focus and Success (4,270 words / 4 images)
- Nothing to Hold You Back: Your Personality Means Your Success (5,781 words / 8 images)
- Minimalism for a More Focused Life (3,694 words)
- Cultivating a Positive Outlook for Happiness and Success (2,273 words)
- Prioritize Your Life: Make More Time for Achieving Your Goals and Enjoying Life (3,979 words / 3 images)
- The Fine Art of Saying No: Your Key to Focus, Success and Happiness (3,762 words)
This is all content our customers paid over $324 to purchase separately, but you can have it ALL for just a fraction of that real-value price.
Let's take a closer look at everything included…
Report #1: A Disorganized Procrastinator's Guide
to Time Management & Getting Organized
A Disorganized Procrastinators Guide to Time Management and Getting Organized illustrated report (3,938 words / 10 images): This report includes plenty of practical advice on how to get organized in all aspects of life. It includes:
- Identifying your organization style
- Common reasons for procrastination
- Overcoming personal roadblocks
- Creating routines, habits and more
- Getting organized at work
- Getting back on track if you slip
- Easy starter steps to organization
…and everything they need to finally break the procrastination habit.
Report #2: Dropped the Ball on Your New Year's Resolution?: How to Get Back on the Health Track
How to Get Back on the Health Track in 2016 (3,315 words): This report will teach your readers how they can get back on track in 2016. It includes the following:
- Why we fail at following through with resolutions
- How to approach better health
- Incorporating healthy eating into daily life
- Incorporating exercise into your daily life
- How to live with positivity and limited stress
- Next steps to ensure success
Bumps in the road are par for the course, but this report shows your readers how to get over them quickly.
Report #3: It's In You: Developing Your Entrepreneurial Mindset
It's In You: Developing Your Entrepreneurial Mindset report (4,291 words) will teach your readers how to have an entrepreneurial mindset like a successful entrepreneur. Topics include:
- Top traits of successful entrepreneurs
- Building skills to reach entrepreneurial success
- Thoughts and actions that block success
- Letting go of kudos
- Top myths about entrepreneurs
- Recognizing opportunities
…and everything they need to start thinking and acting like a true entrepreneur.
Report #4: Your No Nonsense Guide to Effective Leadership Skills
Your No-Nonsense Guide to Effective Leadership Skills report (3,533 words / 4 images) will give your readers the information they need to develop their leadership skills. Topics include:
- Leadership styles
- Qualities of an effective leader
- 7 signs you might be a poor leader
- Common leadership mistakes
- Finding your leadership style
- Incorporating leadership qualities into daily routine
- Communication tips for effective leaders
- Next steps for success
Report #5: The Power of Living in the Now
The Power of Living in the Now report (4,266 words) will help show your readers how they can benefit from living in the moment. Topics include:
- How to let go of the past
- How to avoid getting wrapped in the future
- How to live in the present
- Meditation for living in the moment
- & more…
Your readers will discover the power of living in the now in order to achieve personal transformation and how they can be more present in their life in every sense of the word.
Report #6: Relaxing Designs: The Mandala Coloring Book
If you've visited your local bookstore, looked around Facebook or just looked at what creative people are doing right now, there's a very big trend in books happening. Adults are coloring! Yep, if you haven't gotten into it yourself, you might think it's very strange, but it's being boasted as a creative and therapeutic outlet for adults.
That means a lot of savvy and creative people are cashing in on the trend and now you can too by getting your private label rights to these 24 original designs.
Or if you're an existing coloring book publisher, add the designs to your upcoming coloring books, offer them as a bonus for your product or give them away as an opt-in gift. It's all up to you.
Report #7: 10-Minute Meditation for Focus and Success
10-Minute Meditation for Focus and Success report (4,270 words / 4 images) will teach your readers how they can start incorporating meditation into their daily life. Topics include:
- What is meditation
- The power of meditation
- Why people meditate
- Techniques and practices
- Getting started
- Making the time
- Spiritual benefits
…and everything they need to get started for simple daily meditation.
Report #8: Nothing to Hold You Back –
Your Personality Means Your Success
Nothing to Hold You Back: Your Personality Means Your Success illustrated PLR report (5,781 words / 8 images) will teach your readers how they can use their strengths and weaknesses to be successful. Topics include:
- How the Myers & Briggs Test works
- Carl Jung's four dichotomies that help form your personality
- The benefits of using the test
- 16 different personalities according to Myers Briggs
- Leveraging your personality traits for success in life
- How to apply this information to your life
This unique guide helps your readers leverage their unique traits for life success.
Report #9: Minimalism for a More Focused Life
Minimalism for a More Focused Life (3,694 words): This report will help your readers the benefits of minimalism and help them determine if it is right for them. It covers:
- What is minimalism
- Possessions taking control
- Benefits of the minimalist approach
- Gain more by simplifying and reducing
- Develop meaningful connections
- Finding peace
- How to become a minimalist
- Avoiding wasting time
The need for more fuels people to buy and do a wide range of things and is basic to human nature. Some individuals understand that the continuing quest for more only brings more stuff rather than happiness. Minimalism is a way to attain happiness by being content with less.
Report #10: Cultivating a Positive Outlook
for Happiness and Success
Cultivating a Positive Outlook for a Happy and Successful Life report (2,273 words) will teach your readers how they can use their thoughts to cultivate happiness and success in their lives. Topics include:
- Connecting success with positive thinking
- How to get rid of negative thoughts
- Tips to cultivate a positive attitude
- How to go deeper in the subconscious mind
- Picturing success
- 10 Ways to be happier
- Next steps
In this report, your readers will see how using positive thinking can change theirlife and help you become more successful. You'll begin by learning how success is connected to your thoughts. Then, discover ways to rid yourself of negative thoughts when they do occur.
Report #11: Prioritize Your Life: Make More Time for Achieving Your Goals and Enjoying Life
Prioritize Your Life – Make More Time for Achieving Your Goals and Enjoying Life report (3,979 words / 3 images) will teach your readers how they can start to prioritize their life for more enjoyment.
- Finding balance the roller coaster of life
- Methods for achieving your goals and dreams
- Focusing on your goals to create momentum
- Analyzing and managing each category of your life
- Methods to improve time management
- Next steps…
In this bundle, your readers will learn how to prioritize their life and make more time for both achieving their goals and enjoying their life.
Report #12: The Fine Art of Saying No:
Your Key to Focus, Success and Happiness
The Fine Art of Saying No: Your Key to Focus, Success and Happiness (3,762 words): This report will teach your readers why saying no is so important.
It includes the following:
- Benefits of saying no
- Why saying no gets you ahead
- Why people resist saying no
- Having the confidence to say no
- Learning to identify reasonable requests
- Saying no to your children
- Saying no at work
- Real-life scenarios
- The bottom line
In this report, we'll cover many of the benefits saying no can bring to one's life. It will begin a journey to stop over-committing and better prioritize one's time.
We've Done All The Hard Work…
You Just Have to Take This Content and Run with It
Imagine how much time and effort we’ve saved you in getting all this ready-to-publish content for you to use in your own business.
Let’s take a look at all that’s involved with putting together this content on your own…
|12 Report Pack Contents||Time to Create||Cost to Create|
|12 reports for a total of 42,361 words (.doc)||51 hours||$2,850|
|12 x Promotional Ecover Set (.JPG and .PSD with flat cover and 4 x 3D version)||12 hours||$900|
|TOTAL TIME TO CREATE: 67 hours||COST TO CREATE: $3,750|
And remember, our customers have previously paid $324 to get their hands on the same content with private label rights…but you don't have to pay anything close to that.
As you can see, it would take plenty of time and investment to put this content together on your own…but you don't have to. We've done the work for you and all you need to is to get it out there.
At only $9.95 ($3,750 cost to create) for your PLR license, so you can save at least 67 hours of time and plenty of money to provide your readers with the information they're looking for.
Click the “Add to Cart” Button Below and Get
Your Private Label License to Publish All This Content
$9.95 for a Very Limited Time Only
Use the content for opt-ins, publish it to your blog, social media and more. Or sell the content as part of an information product, add links to affiliate products or promote your own products. The choice is yours!
To your content publishing success,
Creating Done-for-You Content Since 2006