How to Grow Your List with PLR (Private Label Rights Content) with Examples
If you need PLR implementation ideas, let's do this by way of example. I'm using our Step-by-Step Guide to Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation Planner + Report Package as an example. You can find it on our website here if you'd like to put these ideas to good use.
This package comes with:
- 3,465 word "Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation" report
- 365 Day "My Crisis" Planner
- Lead-generating opt-in page
- 2 complete and editable ecover sets
- 20 social media graphics
Now let's break this down and talk about how you can use all this to grow your mailing list...
STEP 1: Set Up Your Offer
As you probably know, offering an enticing free gift is a great way to grow your list. In this package, we've included TWO valuable freebies...the report and the planner. Now, you can offer them together if you'd like or create two separate opt-in offers, so you can capture more leads. More free offers means more subscribers!
Start by using the lead generating opt-in page to set up your report offer. Just copy and paste into WordPress or whatever website builder you use and add your autoresponder sign up code. If you're going to offer the report and planner separately, just use the report opt-in page as a template for your free planner offer.
STEP 2: Drive Traffic
- To get traffic to your free offer, promote in on social media. You can do that for free or create Facebook/Instagram/Twitter ads and more.
- Break the report up into articles you post on your blog and have them opt-in for the full content.
- Brand the social media images with a URL that points to your free offer. Share those images on social media and encourage your followers to share them as well.
- If you have an affiliate program, create a special referral link for your affiliates to send traffic to your opt-in offer. You can offer them a per-lead commission or set up a paid back end offer, so they get paid for each new sale.
- Make a video about your freebie and how your gift can help people. Post to YouTube and get people to share your video. Your affiliates can embed the video on their site too.
- Ask your subscribers and followers to share it. You can even provide an incentive for them to do so.
- Partner with other publishers and swap opt-in promos.
- Write guest blog posts on other relevant blogs and invite blog readers to sign up for your awesome freebie.
- Provide useful commentary on blogs and news sites. Include a link to your opt-in page in the appropriate space. Don’t link to your site in the body of your comment.
- Distribute press releases online and to other online and offline media.
- Have a sweepstakes or giveaway on your site with a cool prize. Encourage entrants to claim their free gift and subscribe to your mailing list.
- Get interviewed on websites, podcasts, etc. Get out there and get known!
So many ways to put this content to good use and hey, I know that's a BIG list. Just get your free offer set up and if you work on just one method each day, you'll be growing your list in no time!
We make it easy for you to grow your list by making the opt-in offer for you. Use the done-for-you content to get up and running quickly. Just promote your free offer and watch your list grow.
To your great success,
Your Partner in Easy Product Creation