Thank you! Your Overcoming Procrastination Ecourse has been emailed to you
and can be found here…
Great News! For a Limited Time, Grab this 52-Week Email Series with Bonus To Do List and Checklist Templates to Help Your Subscribers and Customers Get RESULTS!
Or keep reading for full details…
Thanks for picking up the 4-Weeks to Overcoming Procrastination ecourse. We have emailed your access information to you, but before that, we'd love to give you an opportunity for more valuable content to use with your purchase, so you can deliver great content effortlessly and focus on more important areas of your business. It's 52 done for you emails, so you can set it and forget it while adding massive value to your readers for an entire year.
Help your readers overcome procrastination and set goals for themselves…and it's already done for you, with a make-it-yourself value of $4,025, but now you can get it all right now for just $27.00.
Hands-On Practical Content That Costs $4,025 to Make Yourself, but You Can Get it Here at a Fraction of the Cost and Save a Ton of Time…
if You Grab it Now.
This is hands-on, practical content that will help your followers APPLY what they learn in the Overcoming Procrastination Ecourse and get RESULTS in focusing on the now so they can focus more on their business and lives. This package includes a total of 52 autoresponder emails with over 12,000 words, so you can continue delivering value all year long to your readers. Add your product promotions, affiliate recommendations and more.
Let's take a peek at everything…
52-Week Autoresponder Emails
Use these 52 pieces of high-value content for your autoresponder…or put them together into a report, use for social media content or even for your blog. It's all up to you!
Here are the email topics included:
1. The Main Reason Why You Procrastinate
2. How Instant Gratification Grows Procrastination
3. What Causes You to Procrastinate
4. Time Is Not on Your Side
5. Top 3 Reasons You Procrastinate
6. Your Mood Is Causing Procrastination
7. The #1 Reason Procrastinators Fail to Take Action
8. The Link Between Health and Procrastination
9. Negative Effects of Procrastinating
10. 5 Reasons You Delay Taking Action
11. 3 Reasons Procrastination is Worse Than You Thought
12. How Procrastination Affects Your Success
13. 4 Ways Procrastination is Hurting Your Business
14. Do You Recognize Your Procrastination Excuses
15. 3 More Procrastination Excuses
16. The 5 Types of Procrastinators, Part 1
17. The 5 Types of Procrastinators, Part 2
18. Why Rationalizing
19. Are Procrastination Habits Defeating Your Progress
20. Halt Self-Doubt to Be More Productive
21. Put a Halt to Procrastination Patterns
22. Put a Halt to Procrastination Patterns, Part 2
23. Use Systems to Halt Procrastination
24. Beating Distractions to Action
25. Tips for Breaking Procrastination Habits
26. Get Out of Your Old Groove
27. 3 Quick Strategies to Become More Productive
28. The Secret to Becoming More Productive
29. Stop Wasting Time on Mindless Habits
30. These Tools Help You Become More Productive
31. Creative Ways to Beat Distraction
32. 6 Strategies to Boost Productivity
33. Who is the CEO of Your Life?
34. Goodbye Overwhelm, Hello Productivity
35. Face Your Procrastination Triggers and Get Rid of Them
36. Is This Task a Top 20 Percent
37. Why Productivity is a Learned Habit
38. Develop Good Productivity Rituals
39. 5 Ways Your Destroying Your Productivity
40. Mastering Your Time Boosts Productivity
41. Managing Your Time for Life-Long Productivity
42. Create this Daily Routine to Meet Your Goals
43. 5 Tools to Boost Productivity for a Life-Long Habit
44. How Your Mindset Keeps Procrastination Away
45. The Benefits of Visualizing a Productive Day
46. 4 Ways a Planner Helps You Stay Productive
47. Visualize a Productive Day
48. It Starts with You
49. Use Creative Visualization to Help you Focus
50. 13 Ways to Be More Productive
51. How Visualization Builds Confidence
52. 3 Quick Strategies to Boost Productivity
Bonus Checklist and To Do List Templates
Fill in the blank Checklist Templates and To Do List Templates
We've Done All The Hard Work…
You Just Have to Take This Content and Run with It
Imagine how much time and effort we've saved you in getting all these auto-responder messages done for you to use has an entire year's worth of valuable content.
Let's take a look at all that's involved with putting together this content on your own…
|52-Week Email Series Contents||Time to Create||Cost to Create|
|52 Professionally Written Emails for Autoresponders||24 hours||$2700|
|Bonus To Do List and Checklist Templates||8 hours||$1325|
|TOTAL TIME TO CREATE: 32 hours||TOTAL COST TO CREATE: $4,025|
As you can see, it would take plenty of time and investment to put all this together on your own…but you don't have to. We've done the work for you and all you need to do is publish the content, add your affiliate links and you can start earning those affiliate commissions.
Grab it now for only $27 ($4,025 cost to create yourself) for your PLR license, so you can save endless hours of time and plenty of money to provide your readers with the information they're looking for.
Click the “Add to Cart” Button Below and Get
the 52-Autoresponder Pack for a Great Low Price
Use the content for opt-ins, publish it to your blog, social media and more. Or sell the content as part of an information product, add links to affiliate products or promote your own products. The choice is yours!
To your content publishing success,
Creating PLR Content for You Since 2006