Great News! For a Limited Time, Grab this 52-Week Email Series with Bonus To Do List and Checklist Templates to Help Your Subscribers and Customers Get RESULTS!
Or keep reading for full details…
Thanks for picking up the 4-Week Boost Your Productivity to Get More Done with Less Stress ecourse. We have emailed your access information to you, but before that, we'd love to give you an opportunity for more valuable content to use with your purchase, so you can deliver great content effortlessly and focus on more important areas of your business. It's 52 done for you emails, so you can set it and forget it while adding massive value to your readers for an entire year.
Help your readers develop their productivity skills and continue to grow their business… and it's already done for you, with a make-it-yourself value of $4,025, but now you can get it all right now for just $77.00.
Hands-On Practical Content That Costs $4,025 to Make Yourself, but You Can Get it Here at a Fraction of the Cost and Save a Ton of Time…
if You Grab it Now.
This is hands-on, practical content that will help your followers APPLY what they learn in the Productivity Ecourse and get RESULTS in developing more productivity skills for their business and lives. This package includes a total of 52 autoresponder emails with over 11,000 words, so you can continue delivering value all year long to your readers. Add your product promotions, affiliate recommendations and more.
Let's take a peek at everything…
52-Week Autoresponder Emails
Use these 52 pieces of high-value content for your autoresponder…or put them together into a report, use for social media content or even for your blog. It's all up to you!
Here are the email topics included:
1. 3 Quick Strategies to Boost Productivity
2. The Secret Behind Being Productive
3. 5 Mistakes That Destroy Your Productivity
4. 3 Easy Tips To Improve Productivity
5. Tools Can Help Improve Productivity
6. Five Benefits of Outsourcing that Boosts Productivity
7. Creative Ways to Beat Distraction for Better Productivity
8. Are You Embarrassed by Your Bad Habits?
9. Do You Have These Bad Productivity-Robbing Habits?
10. 7 Tips to Boost Your Productivity
11. Say Goodbye to Bad Habits Killing Your Productivity #1
12. Why Your Cell Phone Habit is Killing Your Productivity: Bad Habits #2
13. Getting Rid of Bad Habits Killing Your Productivity: Bad Habit #3
14.Getting Rid of Bad Habits Killing Your Productivity: Bad Habit #4
15. Is Planning a Bad Habit Killing Your Productivity: Bad Habit #5
16. Self-Doubt is a Bad Habit Killing Your Productivity. Bad Habit #6
17. What You Eat Boosts Your Productivity: Bad Habit #7
18. Snoozing Your Way to Poor Productivity: Bad Habit #8
19. Blue Light Robs Productivity: Bad Habit #9
20. Do You Rationalize Bad Productivity Habits: Bad Habit #10
21. Why Learning to Prioritize Your Life Is Productive
22. Urgently Getting Sidetracked Destroys Productivity
23. Living Your Priorities to Boost Productivity
24. 7 Steps to Prioritize Your Work Life
25. Simple Method to Set Key Priorities to Increase Production
26. Estimating your Time to Boost Productivity
27. 5 Apps That Help You Prioritize your Life
28.Insanely Easy Way to Prioritize Your Life
29. Why Prioritizing Yourself to Be More Productive
30. 6 Tools To Help Keep Your To-do List Prioritized
31. Building a Support Team Is Crucial to Growth
32. Why Outsourcing is Necessary for Productivity
33. Where to Find Help to Be More Productive
34. 3 Steps to Build a Support Team
35. Does Your Team Extend Beyond Your Business
36. Getting Help Makes You More Productive
37. 4 Steps to Beat Overwhelm to be More Productive
38. How a Team Keeps You Focused
39. 3 Great Places to Find Support for Your Business
40. 10 Qualities to Look for in Team Members
41. Checklists, To-Dos, and Templates Boost Productivity
42. Done Lists Beat To-Do Lists for Boosting Productivity
43. 5 Tips to Get Your Life Organized To Boost Productivity
44. Organizing your To-Do Lists for Better Productivity
45. Why Less Stuff Means Better Productivity
46. How Your Work Space Affects Productivity
47. 5 Tools to Organize Your Life and Boost Productivity
48. 6 Daily Steps for An Organized Home
49. 3 Routines that Boost Productivity
50. 5 Habits That Boost Productivity
51. 5 More Habits That Boost Productivity
52. 3 Productivity Tips to Organize Your Work Life
Bonus Checklist and To Do List Templates
Fill in the blank Checklist Templates and To Do List Templates
We've Done All The Hard Work…
You Just Have to Take This Content and Run with It
Imagine how much time and effort we've saved you in getting all these auto-responder messages done for you to use has an entire year's worth of valuable content.
Let's take a look at all that's involved with putting together this content on your own…
|52-Week Email Series Contents||Time to Create||Cost to Create|
|52 Professionally Written Emails for Autoresponders||24 hours||$2700|
|Bonus To Do List and Checklist Templates||8 hours||$1325|
|TOTAL TIME TO CREATE: 32 hours||TOTAL COST TO CREATE: $4,025|
As you can see, it would take plenty of time and investment to put all this together on your own…but you don't have to. We've done the work for you and all you need to do is publish the content, add your affiliate links and you can start earning those affiliate commissions.
Grab it now for only $77 ($4,025 cost to create yourself) for your PLR license, so you can save endless hours of time and plenty of money to provide your readers with the information they're looking for.
Click the “Add to Cart” Button Below and Get
the 52-Autoresponder Pack for a Great Low Price
Use the content for opt-ins, publish it to your blog, social media and more. Or sell the content as part of an information product, add links to affiliate products or promote your own products. The choice is yours!
To your content publishing success,
Creating PLR Content for You Since 2006