Specific Benefits Will Trigger Sales
When you're trying to sell something, specificity is your friend.
When your customer is considering your product, it can be just one tiny little thing that convinces them to click the add to cart button...so give them plenty of specific benefits, so that something will trigger that buying impulse.
- If you save them money, tell them how much.
- If you save them time, tell them how much.
- If you help them get results faster, say how much faster that can be. (you can't always promise the results, but you can give them an example of how it could work)
- If you help the cultivate better behavior in their child, give them specific examples of better behavior they can see.
Bullet points are an amazing tool for this, so don't be shy about making long bulleted lists of benefits in your sales pages and promos. They're easy to scan and your customer will take note of something that catches their eye.
It can make a world of difference in your conversion rates, so if you need something to do today, go write some bullet points. And if you need some feedback, just ask.
Grab A Free 5 Pack of Learning to Think and Aim Big Articles... Free!
Learning to Think and Aim Big: Achieve Success Beyond Your Wildest Dreams PLR report (3,996 words / 4 images) will teach your readers how they can start thinking and aiming big in their lives. Topics include:
- What makes up the definition of success
- Tips on defining what success is to you and only you
- The 7 categories of life and how to succeed in each one
- Setting goals and how to achieve them once and for all
- How to incorporate momentum into your daily life
- Creating successful habits for yourself
…and more. Give your readers the information they need to achieve success in every area of their lives.
Use the content for your social media, publish it to your blog or use it wherever you publish content. This is your content to brand, monetize and publish.
To your great success,
Your Partner in Easy Product Creation