How to Use PLR: What To Do with our Private Label Rights Content Package
Hey, if you didn't know already, we release a new done-for-you content package with private label rights (PLR for short), each and every month. And most of the time, it's a planner + report package with tons of great content, so here's a little post with some genius ideas for incorporating this content into your content marketing plan.
Before we get into that, if you're looking for some content you can edit, brand, monetize and publish as your own, our full selection of PLR content is right here. But some of our recent topics include:
- Boost Your Confidence to Get Everything You Want out of Life
- Get & Stay Motivated to Achieve Your Goals
- Building More Positivity
- Developing a Success Mindset
- 101 Ways to Get Organized
- 101 Ways to a Better Me
Whether you grab on of our packages, make your own content or buy something else...it's always great to have ideas on how to incorporate PLR content into your projects.
We're going to use our "Boost Your Confidence to Get Everything You Want out of Life" as an example (and as shown in the image at the top of this post). This particular package includes:
* Boost Your Confidence Report
* Confidence Planner
* Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
* 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Sets
* 20 Motivational Social Media Graphics
It's perfect for:
* Creating a high-value opt-in offer. Give away the report or the planner or BOTH. We've included the done-for-you opt-in page so you can promote the report.
* Add this content to your membership site. The report is handy information and the planner adds that practical element that is perfect for membership sites.
* Run a webinar that promotes a coaching program and give the report and planner as a gift for those who stay to the end.
* You can even use the report to develop a script for your webinar. And that webinar can be free and promotional OR even charge a fee for entry.
* Incorporate the report and planner into your course or coaching program. They're high value extras that can be digital downloads or mailed to your clients.
* Use the social media graphics to promote your content. Brand with your URL, encourage sharing and more. You can also use them on your blog to dress up your blog posts or wherever you share content.
* You can break the report up into articles and publish them on your blog, social media etc. Or use little snippets to bring traffic to your opt-in offer or webinar.
Just a few ideas to get those content repurposing creativity juices flowing. Once again, you can get the confidence content package here or see our full done-for-you content section here.
To your content publishing success,
Creating Done-for-You Content Since 2006