Thank you! Your Better Conversations for a More Fulfilled and Successful Life Ecourse has been emailed to you
and can be found here…
Great News! For a Limited Time, Grab this 52-Week Email Series with Bonus To Do List and Checklist Templates to Help Your Subscribers and Customers Get RESULTS!
Or keep reading for full details…
Thanks for picking up the Better Conversations for a More Fulfilled and Successful Life 4 Week Ecourse. We have emailed your access information to you, but before that, we'd love to give you an opportunity for more valuable content to use with your purchase, so you can deliver great content effortlessly and focus on more important areas of your business. It's 52 done for you emails, so you can set it and forget it while adding massive value to your readers for an entire year.
Help your readers become better at having conversations…and it's already done for you, with a make-it-yourself value of $4,025, but now you can get it all right now for just $77.
Hands-On Practical Content That Costs $4,025 to Make Yourself, but You Can Get it Here at a Fraction of the Cost and Save a Ton of Time…
if You Grab it Now.
This is hands-on, practical content that will help your followers APPLY what they learn in the Better Conversations Ecourse and get RESULTS in having better conversations in all aspects of their lives. This package includes a total of 52 autoresponder emails with over 12,000 words, so you can continue delivering value all year long to your readers. Add your product promotions, affiliate recommendations and more.
Let's take a peek at everything…
52-Week Autoresponder Emails
Use these 52 pieces of high-value content for your autoresponder…or put them together into a report, use for social media content or even for your blog. It's all up to you!
Here are the email topics included:
1. How to Have Better Conversations
2. 5 Benefits of Better Conversations
3. 27 Conversation Starters for New Relationships
4.Put Away the Phone
5. 7 Social Skills That Will Make You Seem More Likable?
6. Three Reasons Your Conversations Fail
7. 4 More Social Skills that Make you More Likable
8. Smile for More Connections
9. Conversation Starter Tips for Introverts
10. 3 Ways to Have a Conversation with Older Generations
11. 5 Ways to Have a Better Conversation
12. Questions Grandparents Never Get Tired of Answering
13. 3 Tips for Better Conversations
14. How to Have Better Conversations with Strangers
15. Conversation Starters for Strangers
16. How Better Conversations Help You Achieve Business Goals
17. Why In-Person Conversations Benefit Business
18. 5 Tricks to Better Sales Conversations
19. 4 Tricks to Better Conversations with Coworkers
20. How to Start the Tough Conversations
21. Tips for Addressing the Tough Topics with Kids
22.10 Conversation Topics to Talk About with Your Teenagers
23. 5 Things to Talk About When You Don’t Think You Have Anything to Say
24. Break the Rule of Interrupting Conversations, the Right Way
25. Break Bad Voice Patterns When Relationship Conversations Go Awry
26. What Every New Romantic Relationship Should Talk About
27. Skip the Small Talk for Better Conversations
28. How to Have Engaging Conversations, Part 1
29. How to Have Engaging Conversations, Part 2
30. How to Have Engaging Conversations, Part 3
31. Conversation Etiquette in The Workplace
32. Fun Conversation Starters to Ask
33. The Art of Good Questions in Conversations
34. Conversation Starter Strategies with Strangers
35. Why Would You Rather Questions Create Better Conversations
36. 9 Games to Get the Conversation Going
37. Ways to Have Engaging Conversations
38. Conversation Topics Suitable for Anyone
39. 6 Questions to Ask Your Kids for Better Conversations
40. How to Socialize If You Have Social Anxiety
41. 12 More Question to Ask your Kids for Better Conversations
42. Conversation Starters for Fun Gatherings
43. Questions to Get to Know Your Partner Better
44. More Games to Get the Conversation Going
45. 10 Benefits of Better Conversations
46. 10 More Benefits of Better Conversations
47. How to Have Respectful Conversations
48. More Would You Rather Questions to Get Conversations Going
49. More Tips for Having Respectful Conversations
50. 12 Meaningful Topics for Intellectual Conversations
51. How to Skip the Small Talk and Engage in Meaningful Conversations
52. Keep the Conversation Going with Conversation Starters
Bonus Checklist and To Do List Templates
Fill in the Blank Checklist Templates and To Do List Templates
We've Done All The Hard Work…
You Just Have to Take This Content and Run with It
Imagine how much time and effort we've saved you in getting all these auto-responder messages done for you to use has an entire year's worth of valuable content.
Let's take a look at all that's involved with putting together this content on your own…
|52-Week Email Series Contents||Time to Create||Cost to Create|
|52 Professionally Written Emails for Autoresponders||24 hours||$2700|
|Bonus To Do List and Checklist Templates||8 hours||$1325|
|TOTAL TIME TO CREATE: 32 hours||TOTAL COST TO CREATE: $4,025|
As you can see, it would take plenty of time and investment to put all this together on your own…but you don't have to. We've done the work for you and all you need to do is publish the content, add your affiliate links and you can start earning those affiliate commissions.
Grab it now for only $77 ($4,025 cost to create yourself) for your PLR license, so you can save endless hours of time and plenty of money to provide your readers with the information they're looking for.
Click the “Add to Cart” Button Below and Get
the 52-Autoresponder Pack for a Great Low Price
Use the content for opt-ins, publish it to your blog, social media and more. Or sell the content as part of an information product, add links to affiliate products or promote your own products. The choice is yours!
To your content publishing success,
Creating PLR Content for You Since 2006