How to Use Links (Even Clickable
Ones) on Instagram
"Engagement doesn't pay the bills. I'm all about objectives that increase my reach and revenue." Lynn Terry
Here's an excerpt from Alice's interview with Lynn Terry about marketing on Instagram. By default, Instagram doesn't let you add links to your posts, but Lynn has found some smart ways to do that.
- When you hit 10,000 followers, you can put clickable links in your Instagram Stories.
- Use a free plugin called PrettyLink on WordPress to make shorter links.
- Have people inbox you for a link because you can make links clickable via private messages.
Watch the video above to get the full story. Want to talk about what you learned in this video? Join us in the Publish for Prosperity Facebook Group.
Join me, any my special guest instructor, Justin Popovic from Tools For Motivation.
In this session, you will learn insider information on how some of the most savvy business owners are turning done-for-you (PLR) content into a steady flow of revenue generating products/courses.
Justin will also share some real-world, practical examples of how PLR content can help you…
* Build the know, like, trust factor to make selling your offers a breeze.
* Spoil your subscribers so they never want to leave your list… while turning them into repeat customers
* Create a WOW factor for new people visiting your site for the first time by creating free blog posts that you “COULD” charge money for… and do so in less than 10 minute
* Gain a huge competitive edge by creating visually stunning ebooks, presentations, handouts and more… even if your design skills suck
Save Time And Make More Money In Your Business Using Done-For-You Content