Content Repurposing Motivation with Example
Whenever I make a piece of content, I immediately distribute it further and often quickly repurpose into something else. OR I delegate the responsibility to someone else, so I don't forget.
Let me show you what I mean by example...
- I had a customer who wanted help with something. I said okay, let's talk on a Facebook Live, so my members can benefit too.
- The live video takes place in our Facebook Group, so my members can watch me wrestle with technology again haha...and can benefit from the chat as well. If you're going to watch it, start at the 4:57 mark to skip the fluff.
- We cut the technology wrestling part out and posted it to YouTube.
- That YouTube video is also being added to our Insider's Club members area.
- I made a quick clip from the video that I thought had a pretty important point. I added some text to the video to grab some attention and posted it to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. You can see a screenshot below and the Instagram post directly right here.
And bonus tip: In the Instagram post, I tagged my personal account and set the location of the post as my business, so the content is shown on my profile and for my business name.
There's potential for several other clips as well, but I think that's good for one day. I'll just take some notes on the other clips and hire someone to do the rest if I decide to move forward.
It's THAT simple. A customer asks for help and I've got TONS of content.
But there are so many opportunities to repurpose content in your day. Here are just a few:
- Break up a report into articles or snippets. Add them to your blog and social media.
- Use your social media quotes graphics in your newsletters, books and relevant blog posts.
- Bundle up articles into reports or create an autoresponder series.
- Find quotes from articles and reports that you can turn into graphics.
- Publish all your content across a variety of platforms and remember to leverage fully and share those links frequently.
Now if you want some content to get the repurposing process rolling, we've got it...
Help with Your Implementation: We've Got Free Content You Can Use
Put what you learned into practice with some of our free content samples. These samples come with complete private label rights, which means you can edit, brand, monetize and publish the content as your own.
We've got reports, graphics, articles and all kinds of great content for you to practice with. Use them as is, break them up into bite-sized chunks and share them wherever you publish content. Don't forget to brand and monetize with your product promotions!
To your great success,
Your Partner in Easy Product Creation