9 Ideas To Get Your Content Out Fast!
Pressed for time in the coming week? Lots of ways to get content out there and quickly.
1. Use PLR - you know we've got you covered.
2. Reuse emails, blog posts, social media posts, etc.
3. Do a quick live and off the cuff broadcast to your audience.
4. Ask permission to repost someone else's content.
5. Link to someone else's content...just add a quick useful commentary of your own.
6. Do a promotion for an existing product and include excerpts of content from the product in your promotions.
7. Have an assistant make quick clips of previous videos or audio recordings that you can share.
8. Check affiliate programs to see if they have content you can share (we always have lots of content that our affiliates can publish).
9. Hire a ghostwriter or guest writer
Please feel free to comment below and add to this list.
To help you and your clients with strategic thinking we have a free gift for you.
Grab A Free 5 Pack of Strategic Thinking Articles... Free!
Improve your critical thinking skills so you can think more strategically. Help your audience get started on their personal development journey with this 5-pack of articles that you can use on your website, on social media, in your newsletters and more. Topics include:
- Do You Have What it Takes to Be a Strategic Thinker
- How Does Strategic Thinking Improve Your Leadership Skills
- How Thinking Strategically Gives You A Competitive Edge
- Signs You Are A Strategic Thinker
- What Does It Really Mean To Think Strategically
You can edit them, brand them and monetize them in any way you'd like. Use them as your opt-in offer, to help promote your products and more.
Use the content for your social media, publish it to your blog or use it wherever you publish content. This is your content to brand, monetize and publish.
To your great success,
Your Partner in Easy Product Creation