How Can I Use Your 365 Days
of Affirmations Content?
Recently a member asked during our Insider's Club Q&A:
I purchased your 365 days of affirmations. I’m looking for more ideas for using them.
Well, this is one of my favorite topics because I love using, reusing and repurposing content. You can watch the video above for ideas or keep reading.
By the way, if you don't have our ready-to-publish 365 Days of Positive Daily Affirmations package, you can grab that here. The package includes:
- A report that talks about how to use daily affirmations and includes 365 of them as well.
- A ready-to-publish opt-in page
- Ecover set, including a PSD for editing
- 30 pre-written autoresponder messages
- 30 graphics with affirmations
There is also an upsell that includes 335 more autoresponder messages and 335 more graphics, so you have a ton of content for the entire year.
Now Let's Talk about Some Ideas:
- Most obviously, you can use the report as a lead magnet to grow your list. You have the opt-in page and even 30 ready-to-load emails you can add to your autoresponder.
- When all your customers get those 30 automated emails, be sure to monetize that content. Get your subscribers into a webinar, recommend a product or create your own.
- You can offer the report as a bonus for a product or add it to your membership site.
- You could even turn this all into a product for sale. Create a support group, provide daily advice for making the affirmations a reality or whatever your audience needs.
- You can easily create videos from the affirmations graphics. Share the graphic and include relevant tips for incorporating the affirmation into their lives.
- Post the graphics and/or the text based affirmations to social media. If you go for the upsell, you've got an ENTIRE year's worth of content.
- Print out the graphics as a magnet, a greeting card or a mouse pad…okay, maybe people don't use mouse pads anymore.
- Create a daily desktop calendar…virtual or printed. Include an affirmation for each day.
- Create an app with daily notifications of the affirmations. Do this for mobile devices and/or for a browser extension.
Just a few ideas to get you started. This is what I LOVE about content marketing. You can make something (or buy something) once and use it over and over again. If you need the 365 affirmations ready-to-publish pack, get it here.