Free List Building Checklist - 28 Ways to Grow a List
Smart business owners know that a mailing list is an invaluable asset. Consistently building your list, staying in regular contact and creating irresistible offers are key to business growth.
It doesn't matter if you market online or are offer your coaching services in your small town of 800, everyone should be embracing the power of email marketing or you're quite simply, leaving a lot of money on the table.
Just a Few Reasons Why Email Marketing is So Lucrative...
- Direct follow up. It allows you to follow up with your prospects and customers directly into their inbox. Over and over again.
- It boasts high conversions. While blog posts and articles are important for growing traffic and bolstering your reputation, they rarely convert as readily offers sent by email.
- It's your 100% your own asset. Social media is great, but it's you don't own your follower list the way you own your email list.
And if that's not enough...
- It's cheap. Dirt cheap.
Unfortunately for many people, while they understand the power of the mailing list, they have trouble growing a list, but here's a way to change that.
Download Your Free Email Marketing Checklist:
If you want to get more subscribers, we've published two easy-reference checklists that can help you including...
- Email Marketing Success Checklist: Make sure you dot all your i's and cross all your t's and do everything you need to make email marketing work for you.
- List Building Checklist: It's what most online business owners struggle with...growing their list. This checklist includes 40 ideas to help you do that.
That's a direct link to the zip folder, so no hoops to jump through to get the checklist. Just grab it, read it and apply it!
What to Do Next:
We've got the training for you to grow your list quickly...and turn more of your subscribers into customers. But the best part is that not only do you get the training, we have all the fill-in-the-blanks to make it as simple as possible to create your high-converting opt-in offers.
Click here to join us. Our next live session is in just a few days and we'd hate for you to miss it.