Advanced PLR Ideas with Big Impact:
Create a Wow Factor with Enhanced Blog Posts and the "Freebie Portal" Method
In this excerpt from Justin Popovic's "How to Use PLR" training, Justin goes over 2 more advanced PLR implementation strategies. If you missed the basic strategy ideas, you can watch those here. Here, Justin shares two ideas via some examples that can easily be implemented into your business. We also covered the first two advanced strategies here that help you quickly create personal branded content and simple videos to reach new audiences.
Example 3: Create a Wow Factor with Enhanced Blog Posts
For new visitors that come to your site, it's hard to stand out from the crowd. But if you can quickly put together these enhanced blog post that create that wow factor, you're going to make an impression on your visitor. These blogs are offer content in multiple formats and are something you can theoretically charge money for.
A traditional blog post usually includes things like "3 Tips for Saving Time", "5 Ways to Get More Confident", "8 Books That You...", "Top 10 Quotes for..." and so forth. These are great reads, but they don't usually make you remember the author, they probably don't inspire you to subscribe to the site or ever come back to the site.
However, that's more likely to happen if you create an enhanced blog post that includes things like:
- 1 Core Theme: This is a big post with one main theme. .
- Multiple Topics: Within that blog post, you have multiple topics on that core theme. In other words, you have depth and breadth on the subject.
- Multiple Content Formats: For example, some visuals, text, video, audio and/or a slide presentation to appeal to different audiences.
Watch the video above for Justin's live example of this. He showed a post called "Breakthrough to a New You" that he built in about 10 minutes using private label rights content. The post included the following PLR:
- An inspirational graphic that encapsulates the idea of the post.
- A few different PLR articles (text) on the topic
- A PLR audio on a topic that complements the articles
TIP: Make sure to include an invitation to join your list in your long article or offer to give them the whole enhanced blog post in a PDF when they opt-in.
Example 4: Try the "Freebie Portal Method"
This idea focused on spoiling your subscribers, so they never want to leave your list. Here's how to do it:
- Create a freebie page for your customers and each week, add some kind of content that is only for your subscribers.
- In this method, when Justin adds new content to the page, he removes the previous week's content. That way, you can only get the content if you stay on the list each week. (Hint: Sometimes the URL to the freebie page is changed, so people can't bookmark it and keep coming back)
- You can add videos, enhanced blog posts, reports and so on...this can all be based on PLR.
- Send the new content update to your mailing list each week and include some special offers too...so you can make sales from those emails as well.
Watch the video above as Justin shows an example and shares how he won some affiliate contests using this freebie portal method.
What to Do Next - Put These Ideas into Practice
Justin not only has the great ideas for you to implement your PLR in a variety of ways, he's also got some of the best quality content on personal development. He has actually put together a special offer for my customers, so they can get a bunch of content at one great price and you can see the special offer here.
Justin includes graphics, articles, audios and all the things mentioned in the above two ideas, so it's easy to grab some packs that will allow you to implement what you've learned in this post.
He and his partner, Ted Payne, are offering you YOUR CHOICE of 6 bundles that will work best for your business. You pick the ones you want, brand them, edit them and monetize them as you wish. Click here to get the special offer while you still can.